Sunday, August 22, 2010

weekend Aug. 14th -15 and Aug 21st 22nd

Hi everyone,
I have been not my self the last few weeks, so getting on here and blogging was something I just could not do. I am happy to say that, I think I can feel the old Charissa coming back.
Well Aug 14th-15th I needs some much Charissa time way from school, and everything else, but I needed my mom and dad. So the three of us took a trip to Glacier Park, if you have not been there you need to it is absolutely amazing. We stayed at a adorable little hotel, in Hungry horse. We also went on some bumper boats and go carts, it was fun just letting loose and getting away for a few. I have the best parents.
This weekend, a little more stressful, lots of Lesley homework due in both classes. My dad had his knee surgery again. He had the knee surgery in March and it had some complications, like the stitches came undone. When that happened he had to go back in and have it scraped and cleaned. I personally feel an infection started then, and his knee became loose. Well about 6 months later and after watching dad in so much pain, and depressed. The doctor had him go in again and this time they found that he had a form of staph infection in his knee as well as it was loose. He has a spacer in now and that allows him to walk (very little). He will have surgery in 6 weeks to replace the knee.
I hope you guys had a great couple of weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment