Monday, July 19, 2010

July 17th -18th

Well hello,
This has not been the best weekend of my life. I did do a lot and I am thankful for my family who were there for me.
First off I broke up with my boyfriend that I have been dating for a year. It has been coming for some time now and it was only a matter of time before it was going to happen. I am still good friends with him, and will always love him. In fact we went for a picnic today.
I spent the weekend with my parents, and went to a rodeo in Three Forks Montana. I also went to Bannick Days near Dillon, Montana. It was nice to get out and get my mond off things.
Well I hope your weekend was good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, sorry about you and Pete. Things will work out for you. Gald you had fun at the rodeo. Had a great weekend working in the yard.
    ~Beth~

    ReplyDelete