Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 23rd -25th

Well Greetings,
This has been a better week than last week. I live in Butte Montana, for those those of you that didn't know. This is a huge weekend in Butte. It is Evil Knievel Days. It is always fun to walk around watch all the stunt shows and mingle with people you have not seen in years.
On Friday night, Pete, Jeff, meg and the girls went and watched the bike parade and then watch Keith Saylors stunts as well as Stuntman Spanky Spangle jump off the 8 story building. It was fun!

And yes for those of you that read last weeks blog will realize that I did hang out with Pete. Pete and I broke up last week. However, we have been friends forever and dont want to loose that so we have made great attempts to remain that way. This was out first time hanging out since that and it went great.

On Saturday, I took my niece to see the jets that will fly over the big show that night, She got to sit up on one with the pilot and where the helmet. She is such a doll. We then took her up to see the basketball stunts at Evil days, they are called aurdunks, they were on "America's Got Talent" It was awesome!!! Piper, then wanted to ride the mechanical bull, she is 3 in case you dont know. It was sooo cute. she is quite the dare devil herself. She is definalty Aunt Charissa's pride and joy!!!

Hope your weekend was AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. Charissa,
    I am so glad you and Pete are still friends.
    Well I am not an Evil fan. But my kids LOVE Evil Days. It does bring lots of "different" people to town. I was so clueless about the "biker parade" I got caught in the middle of it and was not sure what was going on. I did realize to get out of the way of all those "bikers".
    I did want to see the jets but forgot about them. I did hear them fly by my house, way loud.
    As always, I love to see what your next adventure will be.... ~Beth~

    ReplyDelete