Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Days July 9th-July 11th

Well hello, This weekend I had class for Lesley. Therefore, not a overly exciting weekend. Friday night i went to Pete's brother and sister-in-law's house for dinner and games. We ended up playing a new version of Monoloply, it was a blast, long but fun. I was kicking butt for most of the game, people were dropping off, it ended up being Pete, Dylan, and mysellf when we finally called the game at 11pm. The National Folk Festival was in town but it is crazy so I did not parttake in any folky fun..lol
Saturday, had class till 5ish. Went to dinner with Dylan and Pete. Then we decided to relive our youth and went on some rides at the carnival that was in town. It was a blast! I have not rode those thing in like at least 10 years. I was a bit woozey and felt that the ground was moving, but had fun anyways.
Sunday, had class again, it was way boring, did not get anything out of it at all. However, we did get out early like 3ish and some cohorts and myslef went for a cocktail (or two ;D )
Ended the weekend snuggling with the one you love watching a movie!!!
That was the weekend, Hope you all had fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you went to the carnival. I would be so sick. I have never liked rides and my dad never would allow us to go the the carnival. SO.. that is probably why I don't like rides. I did end my weekend watching Army Wives with Shelby...~Beth~

    ReplyDelete