Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Well this is my first post on my blogger.
I am going to post about my fourth of July weekend. I hope you all had a great weekend. First I am from Butte Montana, and we do things a bit differently here..lol Our city firework display is always on the 3rd. This makes for a two day celebration. If you have ever been to Butte you know that this town likes to celebrate. I live in a grand location for fireworks. I had family and friends over to my house to have muchies, chat and enjoy the big show. On the forth, I picked up Pete and we met friends and family at the parade route to enjoy this years big Independence Day parade. I then went to my aunt and uncles who live south of Butte. Enjoyed some time watching my two beautiful neices Piper and Paige play in there pool. We had a awesome BBQ, YUMMY!!!!! I also, took my first gopher, it was soooooo exciting. I felt a little bad for the gopher, I am sure he had a family, but it wasa rush. I just now got into target practicing, thanks to pete and his family. I have always been a outdoor type of girl, i have horses and love to be out on the water. Well that is my weekend! I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. Chariss,
    Sounds like you had an awesome 4th of July weekend. Don't feel bad about the gopher....LOL My kids love to get rid of the gophers...LOL They are damaging to our farm land. I look forward to hearing the rest of your summer adventures! ~Beth~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charissa,

    Your Fourth sounds like so much fun! I am admiring your blog set up.. Mine is so very boring.

    You know where I live we also have fireworks on the 3rd as well as something caled a "Horribles Parade" in which people get dressed up to march in the parade. It is always so much fun to go to this parade and then to go to the fireworks afterward which are in the Gloucester Harbor.

    Looks like I will be watching your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete